An Easier, Faster Way to Request Roadside Assistance.
On Google Assistant, say “Talk to AAA Road Service” and immediately be connected for light service requests, including:
- Battery boost/replacement
- Fuel delivery
- Flat tire repair
- Vehicle Lock-out Service
Download Google Assistant Today – It’s Easy!
iPhone or iPad with iOS 10 or higher:
1. Download the Google Assistant App from the App store:
• Click on the App store icon
• Search for and select the ‘Google Assistant App’
• Download the app
2. Open the app to set it up
3. Once Google Assistant is set up, a welcome message will appear
4. As a member, you can now open Google Assistant at any time and simply say “Talk to AAA Road Service” when you need light service for your vehicle.
Android Phone or Tablet with Android 6.0 or higher:
1. Turn on Google Assistant
- Android phones: open the Google app>tap Menu>under Google Assistant, tap Settings>turn on
- Pixel: touch and hold the Home button or say “OK Google”>tap Turn On
2. Simply say “Talk to AAA Road Service” when you need light service for your vehicle
PLEASE NOTE: The first time you request "Talk to AAA Road Service", Google Assistant will ask to link your AAA Membership account to Google. After you respond “Yes”, you will then be prompted to enter your membership number, last name and home zip code. Once you confirm your membership information, you will be able to access AAA Roadside Assistance in any car, anytime, anywhere!