Earn an impressive
Call 855.999.BANK for assistance or to open an account
No monthly service charge with a $100 minimum monthly balance.
OPEN A HIGH-YIELD SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Earn .85% APY*. View the current interest rate table for our High-Yield Savings Account.
- Only $100 minimum balance
- Comes with a free AAA ATM Card
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Deposit checks, check your balance, or transfer funds—all from your phone with our mobile banking app
- Deposit your money with direct deposit, online and mobile transfers, free postage-paid envelopes, or via wire transfers
- Free quarterly statements
- The service and safety expected of AAA—no membership required
- FDIC insured for your protection (up to applicable limits)
- Explore the Facts and Fees for this account
Make AAA your primary bank. Check out our Switch Guide to see how easy it can be to switch.
How much do I need to open this account?
The minimum opening deposit for a High-Yield Savings Account is $100.
What is the interest rate for this account?
You can earn up to .85% APY* with a High-Yield Savings Account.
Our interest rates are variable and do change periodically; if you’d like to confirm rates before opening an account, call us toll-free at 855.999.BANK (2265)
What kinds of fees are associated with this account?
See All High-Yield Savings FAQs
Find out on the Facts and Fees page for our High-Yield Savings Account.
Open a High-Yield Savings Account
Not sure how to open an account online? We can walk you through it. Just give us a call (855.999.2265) or Chat online with one of our customer service representatives today.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is valid as of 4/1/2017. Personal accounts only. Interest rates may change at any time without prior notice. $100 minimum balance to open and avoid fees. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. $250,000 maximum opening deposit when account is opened online. After online opening deposit is verified, you may deposit additional funds to your account. $500,000 maximum balance. Auto Club Trust, FSB. **14x rate national average per FDIC.gov website.